Dunville Today

Backwoods

I posted this on another sight but I thought I would share. My Dad and myself took to the grand and launched out of today for some cat action. Here is my copy and past post

Well my old man and myself took to the river at 7am to 1:30pm. Water temp was 54 and only 1 small cat to show for it. Lots of small chewers though to keep you guessing and interested. I'm sure they are there but were not interested in our offerings today.

One quick note on boat ramp edicate though. As we pulled into the marina today to take our boat out a fellow boater parked his trailered boat by the launch. I dropped my dad off to get the truck and this guy backs his boat down the launch and proceeds to unpack and unhook his boat while his buddy goes into the shop. Ya so we are left floating waiting for him to finish packing, unhooking, buying bait then finally launching his boat. And he wonders why I was pissed !!! (No words were exchanged, only gestures as i did not want to ruin our day)

Just thought I would share as some people might not know simple launch edicate, especially when there is only one ramp.

Anyways bait shack was stocked and ramp was great. Cats must of been afraid of my dog in the boat

Had a guy drive 3' off the front of our boat, had 2 anchors set and 2 lines off the side of the boat. Could have kicked his boat if I wanted to, had to bury both rods in the water an reel in so he didn't get wrapped up in our gear. And then when I started to yell to say what he was doing I got flipped off . Like I was the bad guy , just clueless

Archived