1992 Mercury 150 HP XR6 Bottom end

midas69er

Hello All,

It has been a while since i have been on thsi site so I am not sure where the proper forum is for this post, so if I am in the wrong spot sorry.

A close freind of mine took the bottom end of his 1992 Mercury 150 HP XR6 off at a toury recently.  Its a US version and has a 1/78 gear ratio.  Can't find a new or replacement one.  So just taking a shot in the dark to see if anyone happens to have and old broken down bass boat with one on they may want to sell?

Let me know, and happy fishing!

Kevin

There's a guy in Niagara  falls used to be on McCloud Road  now is in behind marine land somewhere off Stanley Park area has tons of motors he might even be on Kijiji 

7 hours ago, painter said:

There's a guy in Niagara  falls used to be on McCloud Road  now is in behind marine land somewhere off Stanley Park area has tons of motors he might even be on Kijiji 

He has lots of parts, new and used. Good prices on parts too.  Gotta watch him though. Told me I needed a new motor, mine was unfixable. Tried to sell me a refurbished motor. Took it somewhere else and just needed a carb kit done on it.  Not trying to badmouth the guy, seemed real nice. And it's good to support local businesses. I would still buy parts from him. 

Archived