Missing lures , Shadzillas . * FOUND*

Lund-SS

Well good news my box of baits has been found . Appears they may have dropped it at the wrong address . And either the delivery man back tracked and found it or someone brought them over to me from where they were left by mistake 

That sucks...I came home today and 600.00 waders i ordered sitting in the box on my front door step. Crazy....could easily have been taken just like your order. 

Glad you got your lures. A courier service once left an O/U 20 ga. I bought at the wrong addy. They left it with a 10 yr. old kid. I got a call from his parents the next day.

23 hours ago, Lund-SS said:

Well good news my box of baits has been found . Appears they may have dropped it at the wrong address . And either the delivery man back tracked and found it or someone brought them over to me from where they were left by mistake 

We got our neighbours mail yesterday ....they got ours and another neighbours.....3 houses in a row with the wrong mail ....  guess I'll have to change my house numbers to 6" that light up at night .....with flashers !    Merry Christmas , and happy hooking Lund !    :santa:

19 hours ago, smerchly said:

We got our neighbours mail yesterday ....they got ours and another neighbours.....3 houses in a row with the wrong mail ....  guess I'll have to change my house numbers to 6" that light up at night .....with flashers !    Merry Christmas , and happy hooking Lund !    :santa:

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, we also have a Fairview ave and a Lakeview ave as the next street over, I keep getting mail for the right number on the wrong street too. I think it is just preparing us for a community mail box , maybe they will dump it all in a bin at the corner and leave the residents to sort it out :tease:

I have to say that since I've had a community mail box, I have not had any issues with wrong mail delivery.  I used to have a similar problem to Dave 524 prior to that. I actually hope the post office does not revert to door to door delivery. 

A similar thing happened at my house. I was laid up in bed with a bad back from slipping on the ice when the doorbell rang. There was no way I was getting out of bed to answer the door. A couple hours later my daughter came home and said what's the package on the porch. I'm surprised people aren't following these delivery trucks and then scooping up deliveries that the drivers just leave on the porch. I deliver for Upper Canada Cheese and if  I was dropping cheese without someone signing for it, I don't think I would have a job.

We have signed for packages such a fruit baskets  for our neighbours , if we happened to see UPS or FedX trucks making a delivery to absent neighbours . As Mark said , it would be easy for the nimrods to follow the trucks & scoop up parcels .......or someone to simply say they didn't receive a delivery & get another "gift" free .  Either get a signature , or take the parcel back to a central station where the customer will have to pick it up .  With the techno we have these days a phone call/text message could be sent to a customer to see if someone is home to sign for a parcel .

Archived