Frogs

fredfisher

I have a client that is Native and we were talking about the last warm spell the frogs were singing he told me that as soon as you hear them they will be shut up 3 times [cold weather] then that will be it warm weather is hear we will see if this is true 

On 29 March, 2017 at 1:21 PM, gunner-2 said:

I have a client that is Native and we were talking about the last warm spell the frogs were singing he told me that as soon as you hear them they will be shut up 3 times [cold weather] then that will be it warm weather is hear we will see if this is true 

They peeped up until last night...its early but im gonna say they dont sing tonight....Thats "1"!!! Im going to follow this thru gunner!

On 3/30/2017 at 3:08 PM, fredfisher said:

They peeped up until last night...its early but im gonna say they dont sing tonight....Thats "1"!!! Im going to follow this thru gunner!

I haven't been out to hear them if i was this would have been round 2 for me .So i'm still on round one what i don't like is not knowing how long each shut down will be lol

but it won't last 

On 2017-03-29 at 6:44 PM, kgm said:

My grandfather used to always say frogs that croak in march get covered in snow in April. Hope he will be wrong this year

Listen to gramps kgm !    ;)

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

Listen to gramps kgm !    ;)

In my adult life I have paid attention to this saying about frogs in march. It has never been wrong so far

Archived