Last night

smatone2k

Headed out after work well had a cpl things to do then went got out at 630 and the fish were on again with in 5 mins rod went nuts and as I'm bringing it in there's a bass jumping all around the carp couldn't figure out what was Goin on untill finally getting it in and what do u know I got a 2 for one was pretty wild to see also never seen a bass on corn but also alot of stuff happens there that I never seen ended up Goin 8 for 11 between 3 people had 4 on with in the first hour all on my rod I felt bad and let my girlfriend bring one in then my buddy I got 2 more then finally tHey started getting some action on there own rods was a great night and only fished untill 9 

Dou_zpss0wfuuhy.jpeg

Funny story ....looks like that bass was dragging the carp around for a while . ...B)

Water looks clear, spot looks like one of my carp spots ,  big rocks , hard walking .

What depth are the carp biting ?   It's a blast when they are hitting !  :Gonefishing:

27 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Funny story ....looks like that bass was dragging the carp around for a while . ...B)

Water looks clear, spot looks like one of my carp spots ,  big rocks , hard walking .

What depth are the carp biting ?   It's a blast when they are hitting !  :Gonefishing:

It is defintly fun I just love the way they grab and go if you were there last night I only ever see one other person  there I defintly know other people go because I clean up the line and broken beer bottles because the dogs like to tag along..... I went a little deeper because there was someone out fishing where I normally go so I stayed back a bit and it paid off

My last 3 carp were at about 12 ' . As the water warms they go deeper and get more pi$$ & vinegar in their blood !

Thinking of going out in the morning but weather may be wet & windy .....nicer day Saturday . I picked up 2 large cans of niblet corn at the buck store for 50 cents each ....can use for bait or chum ( mix with the maize) .

I'm not 100 percent sure how deep it gets there when the water was down the main part looked really shollow  maybe 5 to 6 feet in the middle where I was must be a bout 12 to 15 not 100 percent sure tho

Archived