Ofah site re: closures regarding fishing

Jwl1

Just a heads up to anyone deciding to try a few casts somewhere..go for a nature walk ect... if you go on the ofah site.. there is a pretty extensive list of areas that are restricted and or closed due to  covid19...you probably want to check it out before you head anywhere..you would be surprised at the amount of closures all over Ontario...dont know how to post a link from my phone...I didn't mention this to cause a rant...just to save some people some trouble🎣

Thanks Tyler.. and ya...I was checking in regards to a couple certain areas to make sure I would not be violating any closures..and came across the ofah site

19 minutes ago, мормышка said:

And Heaven forbid if you're within 6 ft of another fisherman. :rolleyes:

Fish at night , get dropped off ,  wear a mask , camo clothing , no coughing ......   :ninja: 

Surprised to see Bruce Trails shut down ???   ..........no ,not surprised !

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

Fish at night , get dropped off ,  wear a mask , camo clothing , no coughing ......   :ninja: 

If you see someone coming smerch, cough and sneeze like hell, you'll for sure have the place by yourself.:D👍

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

My wife is a community nurse and has trouble getting masks. She has order of masks held up at border for two weeks already. :dunno:

13 hours ago, genec said:

My son is a supervisor for a pest control company, and their order of masks was diverted to hospitals, so my wife just got done sewing up cloth face masks for his 30 employees.

That's what she had to do as well. Improvise, adapt, overcome. 

Archived