Hello

radop211

OK. I’ll play....
You already know what I do though...

Salmon in the pool on spoons and spinners last 4 weeks. 

Will now move on to float fishing for salmon in the pool as the bite has changed predominantly to beads or roe. 

Once November arrives it’ll be steelie time where I will float fish, bottom bounce from shore, and by the sounds of it, bottom bounce from a boat on lucky days!

🙂

53 minutes ago, radop211 said:

Is this a Fishing Message Board...Post stuff please. Don't worry if its not cool cause if it has anything to do with fishing post it....

Come on Man...

20201013_124141.jpg

Monster bass. Congrats 

maybe we’ll get out, I’ll supply the roe. 

I post occasionally ,  been chasing carp mostly , but not many interested in carp ...going to fish the 12 Mile tomorrow since we have a break in the weather . I set up my minnow tank , will be chasing minnows soon and doing some float fishing for pike for a change ........and then ........  hope to get an early start on the ice !

BTW ....real nice bucket !

Almost time for me to start fishing again....lol...nice bass by the way....I myself love the cold water fishing not really a summer time thing around niagara for me....cant wait for some crusher steelie fishing will be getting a good winter of that in for sure....

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Almost time for me to start fishing again....lol...nice bass by the way....I myself love the cold water fishing not really a summer time thing around niagara for me....cant wait for some crusher steelie fishing will be getting a good winter of that in for sure....

Time to put Harley to bed Jack . You will have to get rid of the rust before chasing those steelies .....

3 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Jack you are alive.... :)

Planning on joining in on some fishing reports soon that's for sure....its cooling off meaning some fishing will be heating up..lol

Are the largies still aggressive on frogs this time of year? Love froggin early season but the ponds i fish got too grown in this summer. Wanted to give it a go now that the pads have died but too busy steelheading since september. Few from last couple days before the rains..

20201018_165929.jpg

20201017_162935.jpg

20201017_140714.jpg

20200928_160331.jpg

20200928_160145.jpg

20201002_110146.jpg

3 hours ago, steellee said:

Are the largies still aggressive on frogs this time of year? Love froggin early season but the ponds i fish got too grown in this summer. Wanted to give it a go now that the pads have died but too busy steelheading since september. Few from last couple days before the rains..

20201018_165929.jpg

20201017_162935.jpg

20201017_140714.jpg

20200928_160331.jpg

20200928_160145.jpg

20201002_110146.jpg

Nice fish steellee. 

13 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Planning on joining in on some fishing reports soon that's for sure....its cooling off meaning some fishing will be heating up..lol

I missed seeing your posts, Jack..................

56 minutes ago, Mbocco said:

She was released but did donate some eggs, one of which literally landed in my mouth. 

Belly DOWN  Bocco !   haha  !  

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

Belly DOWN  Bocco !   haha  !  

As I lifted her out of the net she shook and sent me a face full of eggs which were spewing out of her if I tipped her tail downwards.  Can’t say I’ve ever had that happen before!!

10 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Other than an epic pair of trips out, which were posted, I've been too busy making tackle, and crop harvesting, to fish.

All work and no play can make you
"grumpy"       :Gonefishing:

Archived