Tough spring

bigugli

Glad I didn't get any chance to be on the ice.  Arthritis has been really bad this winter. I imagine springs going to be worse. Got out for a couple of hours to do some farm chores and had 2 solid falls in one afternoon. Not a good sign.

Hope the warmer weather and sunshine brings you some relief Bruce . I thought I had arthritis for a while until I quit my statin meds .....feeling much better and sleeping well now.  Always worth checking out the meds for side effects.  Get that checked out Bruce !

20 hours ago, smerchly said:

Hope the warmer weather and sunshine brings you some relief Bruce . I thought I had arthritis for a while until I quit my statin meds .....feeling much better and sleeping well now.  Always worth checking out the meds for side effects.  Get that checked out Bruce !

Regrettably, the arthritis has been getting worse the past 2 years. Lots of wear and tear in the hips, pelvis, let alone all the lower back damage.  I knew it was coming, no surprises. Just have a brain that still thinks I'm 20.