Heads up , Gun owners transferring or selling after May18th

"THEY SAID"  ......I learned a long time ago , after many election "promises" that they ALL lie like a rug !  

Trudeau wants his totalitarian government  as he worships the Chinese leader's way of having complete control .

I cannot bring myself to  mark an "X" for anyone , 'they" lost my trust completely about 3 years ago ......

Gun owners need to get it together and form a 'block'  . You are 'all in' , or you will be all OUT !  

And remember how much was spent on the last registry fiasco ? ....10 times the "official' estimate !

Money is no problem these days ....gas taxes will pay for it ....   :closedeyes:

Good luck !   

• 1 month later...

This is interesting & unexpected ....  The U.S. Supreme Court has endorsed allowing people to "carry"  a hand gun for protection . The pro and con arguments are endless , but most comments seem to be in favour of this & guns for home protection . I can see Toronto residents in favour as they have gun battles in the streets almost daily !  

The more we restrict "legal" guns here , the more likely we will have more "illegal" guns as they would become more plentiful and easier to buy from "illegal sources"

The comments are worth reading even though we know there are replies that get censored . New York is our closest state !   

https://torontosun.com/news/world/u-s-supreme-court-expands-gun-rights-strikes-down-new-york-law