Doing My Part....

....to stop climate change on the planet Earth !   One trip to any large store will show us how much plastic is used in most products we buy . After getting some groceries & using my own cloth/plastic bags & packing them myself , I felt nice a warm & fuzzy knowing I'm stopping climate change . I have metal straws but the drink boxes still have plastic ones ,so I get congratulated by shunning that plastic straw !  And those dreadful plastic clips to close the plastic bag that the plastic milk bags come in  ?  Well , we now have the new improved cardboard clips !   I'm feeling cooler already !!   I hope little Greta is celebrating  ...... :rolleyes:

Clip.JPG

We fishermen shall not starve ....even if we have to eat salmon !   lol

Or ....when you have a great chef for a neighbour who brings us great food  !  

We have volunteered  to  'test' his cooking results since he makes large batches for friends ,etc. 

We just finished a great meal he brought us ....some fantabulous smoked brisket , baked beans and great macaroni & cheese .

2DIE4  !!  ....The brisket was 10 lbs and smoked for 15 hrs. using a pellet smoker . 

Joes Cuisine.jpg

8 minutes ago, smerchly said:

We fishermen shall not starve ....even if we have to eat salmon !   lol

Or ....when you have a great chef for a neighbour who brings us great food  !  

We have volunteered  to  'test' his cooking results since he makes large batches for friends ,etc. 

We just finished a great meal he brought us ....some fantabulous smoked brisket , baked beans and great macaroni & cheese .

2DIE4  !!  ....The brisket was 10 lbs and smoked for 15 hrs. using a pellet smoker . 

Joes Cuisine.jpg

Looks delicious and a nice beer to go with it. 

Everything was delicious ...including the beer . I need to get me a nice rainbow trout for Joe to do up on the new smoker . He has done a great job using his brine and my

apple wood on the old smoker . He buys bags of  flavoured pellets which makes it easy to use.

Ty.....I'm sure the carp would go for that cheese/macaroni ...

13 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Everything was delicious ...including the beer . I need to get me a nice rainbow trout for Joe to do up on the new smoker . He has done a great job using his brine and my

apple wood on the old smoker . He buys bags of  flavoured pellets which makes it easy to use.

Ty.....I'm sure the carp would go for that cheese/macaroni ...

If I was a carp I’d go for it