Sunset

smerchly

I have posted a couple of sunset pics before that I got from my daughter who lives at Consecon , just south of Trenton .

The great sunsets do not stop during the winter there , hence it's called Sunset Bay .

One of the guys was fishing Wellers Bay in front of her trailer and caught 3 pike and some perch today ....dinner for tomorrow . 

She uses an older Canon pocket camera that still takes great photos , and she is very good at composing her pictures .

This is today's sunset which is on my new desktop .....maybe it will glow in the dark ..... 

Sunset Lagoon Feb 4 2023.jpg

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

That one is a beauty

My screen is 15" and when I turn off all the lights it glows nicely across the room . 

Nice to have a sunset in the room all night .  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:44 PM, smerchly said:

I have posted a couple of sunset pics before that I got from my daughter who lives at Consecon , just south of Trenton .

The great sunsets do not stop during the winter there , hence it's called Sunset Bay .

One of the guys was fishing Wellers Bay in front of her trailer and caught 3 pike and some perch today ....dinner for tomorrow . 

She uses an older Canon pocket camera that still takes great photos , and she is very good at composing her pictures .

This is today's sunset which is on my new desktop .....maybe it will glow in the dark ..... 

Sunset Lagoon Feb 4 2023.jpg

Glad you like it dad😁