Life Labs Class Action

boogaloo

Anyone else get this notice?? I for one. am not interested in participating. What happens if I do nothing?? I don't want to just send MORE info out there on the web.

I went for blood tests there once a year but none since 2019 . My doc usually made the appointments but I haven't seen him since covid. 

I can go on line to see my test results . 

I am also involved in a furnace scam with a class action suit since 2020 . I have a code number but never heard anything from them .

After so many scams the 'door knockers' are now banned .  I will have to pay much more than the 7 year old furnace is worth to buy it out .

"Private" information will be a thing of the past ..... 

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

I am also involved in a furnace scam with a class action suit since 2020 . I have a code number but never heard anything from them .

After so many scams the 'door knockers' are now banned .  I will have to pay much more than the 7 year old furnace is worth to buy it out .

"Private" information will be a thing of the past ..... 

My Sis in law had to buy out her furnace and a/c when she sold her house. Frikken scammers.

Just now, boogaloo said:

My Sis in law had to buy out her furnace and a/c when she sold her house. Frikken scammers.

It's outright fraud but the government seems to ignore it and let 'buyer beware' . There are 'certain people' that I totally avoid doing business with ...

Live and learn .  Lots of luck with the CALS Boogs .

IMG_0166.jpegI have one of these stickers in my front door, which eliminates most door-to- nuisance .  If they ignore the sticker and ring the bell anyway, I just point to the sticker and ask them if they are illiterate……

as to the phone calls…if we dont recognize the number we dont answer!  We have call answer, so they can leave a message if they want, but we erase the garbage callers.

Got the sticker through Amazon, if anyone interested in one.

Same with our land phone Gene . We get calls everyday from unknown numbers and very few will leave a message. We get many from Diabetes and some from the pollsters which I never answer . The J.Witnesses stopped coming to the door a few years ago . But we will answer the door October 31  B)