Local Tackle shows

bigugli

Two great local tackle shows and swaps coming up.  Sunday, March 10th.  you have 2 choices.   Ft Erie at the Leisureplex is the Niagara Outdoor Show.  Second option at the Ancaster Fairground will be the Hamilton Bassmasters show and swap.  Ugliboys Baits will be present at both.  Not sure hoe we are going to clone ourselves🙃

On 3/10/2024 at 6:13 AM, Loonietoon1 said:

Yes he will be in Ancaster and l will be there to help him out. 😁

I would have loved to come out to the show Kelvin but unfortunately I had a prior commitment.

I went to the Ft. Erie show.

Ordered my kayak trailer, and bought some supplies from Bruce’s wife and from Top Notch Tackle.

They showed me a neat hook that keeps ur drop shot bait perfectly level, so ordered some of them.

Other than those things, I came away feeling disappointed in the rest of the show…seemed like a lot of used things.

But getting my yak trailer, which was the key thing I went there for.

8 minutes ago, genec said:

I went to the Ft. Erie show.

Ordered my kayak trailer, and bought some supplies from Bruce’s wife and from Top Notch Tackle.

They showed me a neat hook that keeps ur drop shot bait perfectly level, so ordered some of them.

Other than those things, I came away feeling disappointed in the rest of the show…seemed like a lot of used things.

But getting my yak trailer, which was the key thing I went there for.

Any pics of it? And what price range? My buddy is looking for one assp. Maybe pm me 

(kayak trailer)

2 hours ago, Loonietoon1 said:

Bruce, Anna his Daughter and myself had a good time, Even Dave Snuck in LOL

No doubt Kelvin, it wouldn't be a local swap event without Mr Farmer making an appearance.  :D