Successful session

Spent Saturday morning until Sunday at noon on the bank. It's been really tough the last few years to afford time to get out fishing. This was only the third time in 2024 I have been able to get out. Although the weather made it impossible to fish through the night on Saturday, both mornings were very productive. This pristine pre-spawn fish was the biggest of the session. 28.8 lbs. Fantastic battle. No baiting was necessary for these fish. Lots of fish came to a single pop up or with some pack - bait around the lead. Next adventure I hope to be able to take my kids out. 

Polish_20240504_110345992.jpg

1 hour ago, The Mindful Angler said:

Spent Saturday morning until Sunday at noon on the bank. It's been really tough the last few years to afford time to get out fishing. This was only the third time in 2024 I have been able to get out. Although the weather made it impossible to fish through the night on Saturday, both mornings were very productive. This pristine pre-spawn fish was the biggest of the session. 28.8 lbs. Fantastic battle. No baiting was necessary for these fish. Lots of fish came to a single pop up or with some pack - bait around the lead. Next adventure I hope to be able to take my kids out. 

Polish_20240504_110345992.jpg

That’s a chunk kev. 

NICE ONE !! That is what I call a pristine specimen carp . I always liked using pack bait with a corn puff directly on the hook , very quick an easy to 'reload' , can't wait to do battle with a brute like that one . Congrats !    :Gonefishing: