Catfish contest

dr_feelgood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rick: I think this is starting to get to you guy's now do you think I should give that info out or just let you guy's stew on it for a bit, or is it getting :Gonefishing: CATFISHY

Guest Sue Watson 1

Hi Rob

You really want me to get involved in this.....don't you. i have to be honest though I have no idea, except I know I asked you this one before and I forget. I do not have the answer anymore. I guess it's a sign of............. :worthy: AGE???? :Gonefishing:

That's OK Sue: I know when I hit 40 my gray matter just started fading away but my wifey say's it's not from hitting 40 :worthy: give it another 15 years and you will see :Gonefishing: Catfishy

Guest Sue Watson 1

Hmmmmm Catfish.....this is not a good thing .... you are tryin to make me think WAAAAYYYYYYYY too much :P But maybe since it has nothing to do with catching.............or not catching fish..........it definately has something to do with whiskers................ :huh: I don't know..............think.think.think......Rob this is not working......................... :blink::o:worthy::Gonefishing:;) .............oh well........................HAVE A GOOD ONE GUYS, get this figured out cause as you can see..........I can't help you :)

Well Well: Doc I didn't think you would go all the way across the street to find this out , if you ask my wifey any thing about fishing you get :worthy: ask Rob so the awnser she gave was WRONG :huh: You should have figured that out by her awnser. Sue: That was to hard to read and I thought you would have guessed it but :o WRONG. Chilli: :blink: NO & NO but go back :Gonefishing: Boy I should start a reallity show or a trivia talk show this is great, should I let it go longer and hit 4 pages or should I let every one in on it NAW :P;) Catfish

Guest Stasbrute
:blink: ok just for fun here goes....an episode of the simpsons (DOH) called "War of the Simpsons" Homer and Marge go to a marraige retreat and he catches a big catfish and somehow you remind someone of that fish ...i have not accounted for the "you cant do that" clue I'm working on it does thet have somthing to do with an 80's kids program that once starred Alanis Morrisette? :Gonefishing::worthy::P ....interesting thread....

Archived