Catfish contest

dr_feelgood

:worthy: OK here's another hint there is 1 post on this that is close but think about it change it around abit add a few words to the story and presto you got it o ya there is 13 words to the post :blink::P I have a picture to go with the story of how I ended up with this nickname so stay tuned if you want to stop racking your brains on this :huh: Catfish :Gonefishing:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, 4 pages and counting. My server is starting to smoke. Someone guess it soon before she blows!! :Gonefishing:

How about you dressed up like a catfish on holloween or at a costume party and you have pictures??? :dunno:

Or how about you were in a catfish derby and caught everything but a catfish..

Guest Sue Watson 1

You entered a multispecies T and won it with a big ugly Catfish!!!

You must be lovin all this attention Rob...................BUT GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!

You entered a catfish derby and had on a whopper that threw the hook at the boat or shore and you jumped in the water after it and caught it but could not enter it because you didnt land it with hook in mouth.

OK guy's & gal's : I think 5 page's is enough like rick said get it before he blows up, or was that your comp.This has been a real hoot but it must come to an end and we get back to what this site is for FISHING INFO not trying to find out why they call me catfish. I will go over the post's and come up with the closest guess,I think I said there was 1 that was reel close. I will get togeather with DOC. and get him to post the awnser because I can't scan the picture, after this is over please don't every one that thinks they were close post on here that they should have won we are not talking of the lotto here, all this was just in fun and kept you all at your witts, and hope I can come up with another one to test your skills and memory. I thank everyone that took part in this and kept it clean and cool, Rick didn't have to step in once to delete a post THANK YOU ALL :dunno: Look for a new post CATFISH WINNER Thanks again CATFISH :Gonefishing:

Archived