Catfish contest

dr_feelgood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta guess it has something to do with a mustache similar to Catfish Hunter's however Smerchly guessed that ...

Were you doing a TV show on bass and nailed a few cats for the cameras?

:P Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong how long should I let this go for, there are a few out there that know this we just havent heard from them yet :huh::P:P CATFISH

:P Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong how long should I let this go for, there are a few out there that know this we just havent heard from them yet  :huh:  :P  :P      CATFISH

4865[/snapback]

How about a hint???

Guest vidarling

Hey,

I thought it was because of the 3 foot long whole body wrap around catfish tattoo on his upper torso.

He had to get it after he lost that bet back in '68.

What do I win?

:P

Vidarling: WRONG but if you were right I still have some cupons for a free body wrap including a tatoo of a chev truck :P:huh: and I didn't loose the bet in 68 it was 69 get it right :P CATFISH

:D Comeon guy's it's not that hard, what do I have to do add more to the prize list, o ya I didn't give a prize list so you will just have to trust me :blush: . Out of the post's so far there is 1 that if he thought about it and made another post he would win. Here is the hint again " YOU CAN'T DO THAT " Catfish :P

Out of the post's so far there is 1 that if he thought about it and made another post he would win. Here is the hint again " YOU CAN'T DO THAT "        Catfish :D

4937[/snapback]

Rob, how about telling us which post it was and see what happens. :blush:

So, you're saying "You can't do that!"

Are you saying that I can't do that?

If so, I'm taking it that you think you are of a higher level than the rest of us in saying that we can't catch fish.

So Rob, is it "catch fish" shortened to cat fish?

If so, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you can catch fish, or is it, you can cat fish....

And for the record, I can catch fish too!!!!

:Gonefishing: Try again Doc, I'm starting to feel bad for you guy's I had a 10 year old tell me how I got my nic name, and said I should have known better. DOH, another hint . :worthy: Catfish :P

Guest wheatking

Let me give this a shot, let see....... out with a couple of buddies for a day of drowning worms or washing roe and spoons (and having a couple of beers), someone hoooks into a small cat,.....being the nice guy you decide to help land and unhook the fish..... unfortunately stabbing your handin the process with a pec fin,..... your buddies laugh,......... you bleed, for the rest of the day all you here is " Hey Catfish,you wanna land this one?"

Wheatking

Archived