so they say.......

pike007

I'm going with the groundhog :o That's it, that's all...no more winter. Time to thaw that ice and get those boats ready for the water. :lol:

Guest canadadude

One warm day dosn't signal spring for me although it sure felt like it today :o Spring was in the air although I think some more of white stuff is going to happen I just hope we're done with the -20 frigid temps for awhile!! I agree come on spring can't wait to start shore casting for brownies :lol:

Guest canadadude

Amen! The sooner the spring thaw happens, the sooner I can get out to my early spring spots....like the piers. :lol:

you got that right anyway I know where there's a drift right now and I'm gone :lol::o

I,m with who ever is rooting for spring :Gonefishing: time to get the boats out and play on the river for some big spring trout action, and after that pending the ice flow conditions in the river and lake O, get out there for some early salmon action, or take my little boat and play on the little water for some pike and channel cat action. Actually I would be just as happy to do some shore trashin for some big trout as well :Gonefishing:

I'm going with the groundhog :D That's it, that's all...no more winter. Time to thaw that ice and get those boats ready for the water. :D

That groundhog doesn't know his ass (donkey) :) , from his hole in the ground !!! The word is ICE !!!! ....It's 15" thick at Port and the rec canal ....so keep those ice jigs sharp until the ides of March !! :)

this groundhog hasn't got a clue .......

1_4_46.gif

That groundhog doesn't know his ass (donkey) :D , from his hole in the ground !!! The word is ICE !!!! ....It's 15" thick at Port and the rec canal ....so keep those ice jigs sharp until the ides of March !! :D

this groundhog hasn't got a clue .......

1_4_46.gif

Hey...you stole my groundhog you theaf :) I'm telling ya...the fury varmont knows what he's talking about...winter is no more. :) Listen to me....I know what I'm talking about. Have you ever heard the word, "Optimistic"? :D

Ya , I stole ur groundhog !! They are white around here ! :) ....and smarter too ......under the ground about 20' deep right now .....just snorning away .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zz . I see your lakes are melting already , you have them monsoons out there comming off the Pacific from Hawaii :D ( sounds good to me) ! :D I expect March will be a real SOB and be cold and windy with lots of snow (Keeping the blower handy) . And yes , I'm optimistic .......I'm keeping my ice shack in the van ! :)

Same here Rockfish......huge flakes the size of dinner plates !!!!! ( you can tell I'm a fisherman) :D But , it's +2 C. ......the street is all water....they salt the crap out it....(bus route ) . Fear not !!!! ......colder weather is on the way !!!! :)

1 hr Update : most snow has melted here and looks like it might rain. :D:)

:D

Watch that "R" word Rockfish !!!! :) We do not need ....precipitation in liquid form !!! Just enough to melt the snow on top of the ice.....then , WHAM !!! Mr. FREEZE ....welcome to Canada !! :D

Guest Rockfish

Watch that "R" word Rockfish !!!! :D We do not need ....precipitation in liquid form !!! Just enough to melt the snow on top of the ice.....then , WHAM !!! Mr. FREEZE ....welcome to Canada !! :)

The snow melted so fast it could have been rain anyway. :)

28_2_8v.gif

Guest canadadude

The snow melted so fast it could have been rain anyway. :lol:

28_2_8v.gif

Ya it melted all over me I got soaked this morning in that so called snow storm!!! Then I froze :( just starting to thaw out now :worthy: Did manage a small bow though so it was almost worth it :Gonefishing:

looks pretty wintery here now in Fort Erie, some wet snow when I just went to Crappy Tire for some line, was supposed to be nice tommorrow last time I checked on TV was supposed to be decent and sunny, so I am hopin for that, and gonna get out and go fishin some where in the morning for sure, got some fresh line on and all set to go now :Gonefishing: Finally get a day I can get out, now just gotta decide what I might be fishin for :worthy:

Archived