had an auger in his basement but just found out that he

no longer does. I'm assuming that there are lots of holes to

re-break? If not I'll have to ask someone to help me out for

a couple of bucks :)

Or can I rent one somewhere?

I'm leaving the falls around 9:30ish so if anyone is going let me

know and I'll see ya out there.

Dave

Supposed to rain most of the day thursday. how about wednesday, no rain and light 10km wind.

How about you Smerch?

Waiting to hear from Dr.Bob.....want to get a few smelts tomorrow .......Will prob .hit Ramey's by 11 ish....if no good ......mosy on up to the Dain city bridge area ..........if I can get gas tomorow ......the big machine is "gas ....ping) :)

Hit the rec in Dain city yesterday for about 2.5 hrs got 1 elevin incher and my buddy

got a huge mud puppy lol. Lots of bites but only one taker I hope the ice holds till Sunday

after the rain. Good luck to eveybody else who is out there.

I fished the rec. yesterday , the ice was very soft for about 30' out from the shorelines but better in the centre . On the first hole I drilled....about 20-25 fow with weeds on the bottom , I got 4 small perch in 5 min.......then zilch for the next hour ! And , we packed up and left .

Headed out to the canal around 11 this morning and stood my ground for about 2 hours. Nothing!!!! that what i caught, just couldn't seem to find the biters. Ohh well. I hope we still get another solid two weeks out there. We'll see what mother nature brings.

Archived