Good weekend

bigugli

It was certainly a good weekend for hitting little shoreline hotspots. Started with the friday evening panfest on the pond. On Sat. the lower Welland and Pt R were a bust, but L Gibson was Dynomite. Found big perch and slab gills , even some big oos cruisers. Today was 4 hours of catfish in Jordan with 1/2 dozen 2-5 lb. channel cats.

Could not have asked for a more varied weekend with good clean fun and a fish dinner to boot.

Nice going on the big ugly cats Bigug ! :lol: Jordan harbors some nice fat channels....I remember when I was a kid a fews years ago , we got some huge cats right beside the qew in the pond , and the perch were the biggest in the area ! Were you using stink bait concoctions or just plain dewies for them Bruce ? We need to do a fish together bud ......I can get the minnies & worms ....... :lol:

Seems everywhere I fish lately those cruisers are cruising at my feet !

Guest Rockfish

Good to hear u got into some more fish Bruce after the skunk attack a while ago, the warmer temps sure have been turning them on.

:lol:

Fishing sure has been good. Going to the Nip Thursday to lay down a good arse whooping on some so called 'fishermen'. Got to maintain my status as number 1 boat at the annual Lions fishoff.

Yes, the three of us will have to connect real soon for some fun.

Archived