Whis is this forum so slow?

Snags

I find that it's only slow, loading into the main forum, I originally thought it was because, I have poor reception in my room, but I guess it's affecting everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dave524 said:

still painfully slow

Just fired up my pc ....no change ....main problem is going back a page , about 10 seconds to load .

Could it be ads loading up ?  Seems to improve after spending more time reading/posting........

TO FIX ........buy a Mac ......easy peasy ....    :)

On 1/10/2019 at 11:28 AM, Jwl1 said:

I thought patience was all a part of fishing grasshoppa....🙏 aoommm 😁

Well Kemosobie ,  as you age,   your patience gets thinner ....like the skin ....

Think I was right about some ads loading up .....

Just had a 10 second wait  as an ad loaded up ....The ad was for "Lonely Hearts" & showed a brunet sitting on a beach with a pair of 45's !!

THAT's what took so long to load ......   :crazy:

17 hours ago, iscoDisco said:

Route to the main forum is really slow.

Maybe I should study how to make website faster and talk with Manager!

I love this website and I am willing to do a volunteer someday.

I’ll be trying to get it fixed also. Going to get Everything switched over first and I’ll see if anything can be done to speed things up.  

Seams like it's getting slower, I wait and give up and move on to other fishing forums.

Giver a go Tyler, hope you can fix it. That maybe the problem people gave up posting or coming here.

There is one benefit of slow, waiting to go to another thread, gives me time to get another coffee fillup:D

I have an older HP   pc , windows  7 ,  Firefox .....

When I click on "NFN" , it 's instant ....but when I go back a page , at the bottom left of mt screen I see " waiting for nfn" for about 5 seconds , then a bunch of flashing lines  ( ....connecting to , transferring to, waiting for "

Like FF says ......while I wait for it to load up I have a sip of java or go for a whizz  :D

Archived