I am now a rookie

Chrisb

10 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Just received a notice that my rank has been increased to rookie. Not sure what I was before.

Yes I noticed the same thing. Must be a new type of setup. And new badges you earn? One thing I don't like is you can no longer see someone's ranking or points without clicking on their name and snooping around their profile. 

14 minutes ago, DNorton said:

Dam rookies, next thing you know Smerch will be a rookie too.

I am a rookie Norton ....  not an "expert" on any species of fish . ...some of this and some of that  . 

I like fishing Niagara because there's a wide variety of fish to pursue . Call me a rookie or kookie  , all is well !    :Gonefishing:

11 minutes ago, genec said:

Since none of us on this website are professional tournament anglers (at least as far as I know), then technically that makes all of us rookies!
 And I’m proud to say I’ve been a rookie  angler for well over 65 years!!  🎣

Amen to that Gene .  I think , after 65 years of fishing , you and I can say we are "  Pro Rookies "  B)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Chrisb said:

moving on  up.

Now I am an explorer.

I received my Collaborator papers today . Does anyone wish to collaborate with me ? 

I am really an "explorer" , still just an "apprentice" in the wide world of angling (wwa)  . Just call me " Wild Bill "  (junior)   :bravo: