Christmas Morning at Port D

Mike Pike

Hit the Port this morning with a few others out in the chilly air. Only a few of us out including Novak( who like me celebrates Christmas on January 7th ).

Not many fish this morning other than a couple of Browns caught by the rocks closer to the dam. Other than that, nada.

Water was pretty stained but imprpoved slightly as the morning went on.

Special thanks to Bing who brought me Chinese rice cookies when I told him I showed up without having breakfast( I forgot Timmy's would be closed Christmas morning so I didn't get to pick up a coffee and breakfast bagel on the way to the Port ).

Merry Christmas to everyone! I enjoyed spending my Christmas morning with a few friends out in the fresh winter air tryng to trick some trout.

nothing like getting out over the holidays,one more day of Christmas parties then I can get out there too..would skip the party tommorrow but it's at my house :Gonefishing:

Guest canadadude

The vis. was about 1' when I left at noon, but it seem to be getting better. Fishing was really slow again today I managed 1 small brownie from 8am till noon :);) !! Fish just arn't hitting only saw 1 other fish caught all morning!!

Valerie and I tried from about 3- 4:30.

She used her Browning 9' with various lures. Nada.

Only two other people fishing.

Pauly and his son showed up for a bit.

Nice weather out there but no fish.

Maybe tomorrow.

;)

Guest canadadude
I spent a few hours down there this morning and all I got for my troubles was a pigeon.

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pigeon <_<:):lol: ..........by the way Doc what are the pigeons hitting on, the seed I'm using is to small for my hooks!!! :o:lol:

Archived