Here's my opinion...

Guest fishstick

Guest fishstick

I understand that these great issues are being brought to everyones attention....but this means that there isn't a hellava lotta fishing going on folks.

Whatever happened to the days of post after post about hotspots and all the pics of fish that you caught?

<_<

This happens every year during winter. Fishing gets slow (if you're lazy)....and so the jitters set in and the frustrations come out on the site.

Unfortunately, every year we lose a few good anglers and their knowledge due to garbage posts, because posters get really bored and start slamming eachothers opinions, no matter what the topic.

Give it up, and get yer arses outside away from the keyboard and fish!!!

Or do what I did during very trying times in the last 6 months of my life....stay away from your PC, it's way too easy to take out your frustrations on someone else.

Step away from it, take a break.

Then again, who am I to say.... :dunno:

Have a good night.

:)

Dan this is the environment forum. The fishing forum is above this one on the main menu. These are good topics and not one poke has been thrown at someone who doesn't throw them also. I appreciate the debate and the occasional rise Tommy may give me. It reminds me I'd rather be fishing but if they get one point across that I hadn't considered before then we leave with more then we came. <_<

That is the purpose of a forum.

Dan

Boy there's allot of Dan's in here!

Hey Dan I agree.

I will let you decide who I am addressing :dunno:

What I do find amazing is the reaction I get

when I use the word Sheeple

The word is used world wide.

The word is used as a generalization.

The word is used for shock value.

The word is used to get people to look outside of the box.

What I have read and studied in the past was if a point or

situation arises and makes one feel uncomfortable, then

in some respect the point or in this case the word,

must indicate to the person reacting to it. That person might

of had a situation good or bad that this re-stimulates in them.

Or maybe the they see it in themselves.

So the word Sheeple is not directed at anyone on this forum.

But if the shoe fits........... <_<

Guest Rockfish
Hey Dan I agree.

I will let you decide who I am addressing B)

What I do find amazing is the reaction I get

when I use the word Sheeple

The word is used world wide.

The word is used as a generalization.

The word is used for shock value.

The word is used to get people to look outside of the box.

What I have read and studied in the past was if a point or

situation arises and makes one feel uncomfortable, then

in some respect the point or in this case the word,

must indicate to the person reacting to it. That person might

of had a situation good or bad that this re-stimulates in them.

Or maybe the they see it in themselves.

So the word Sheeple is not directed at anyone on this forum.

But if the shoe fits........... :dunno:

Maybe what u are telling us is that u have "projections" from yourself when someone doesn't agree with your attitude towards others and beliefs on an issue. <_<

Projection : an ego defense mechanism in which an individual places the blame for personal problems upon others, or attributes to others his or her own unethical desires and impulses.

This is all in "freedom of expression" if u want to start pointing fingers.

You've had what 10 threads on here pertaining to this "global warming" issue ? Why not give it a rest, we can all make our own conclusions to the "theories".

It's been said a few times already that there isn't enough science and studies to make any conclusions at this time. :P

BTW if u tell people " Not to read something if they don't like it, but they can make a reply ".

It's a total contradiction to " freedom of opinion and expression ".

Don't make things personal to other members of the board just because they have a different opinion, it's against the rules, remember ?

Oh ya, forgot the :):lol:;)

Maybe what u are telling us is that u have "projections" from yourself when someone doesn't agree with your attitude towards others and beliefs on an issue. :lol:

Oh brother :lol::lol::D

Let it go man :lol:

But here I will give you this for the vacuum

you know you want me to fill.

A little maxium perhaps you heard,

When one is pointing a finger,

they have three pointing right back at them.

Let it go man.

Guest Rockfish

An end to all the people and world event analysis. :dunno::dunno::o

And let all the evil doers in the world get away with sacrilege?!? Never! B)

It was meant as a joke Tommy with the :P after that statement. :lol:

It's good to discuss the issues and events that go on in the world. :)

Keeping on "one" particular issue though sometimes just turns into an endless argument with no point because not everyone will agree.

Perhaps one's reality is always to judge one particular way because of their own conditioning from past experiences but it has no real value or truth to someone else.

One also may make generalizations and not to question or find out all the variables pertaining to a subject.

Just because one has not "experienced" a certain issue doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

The discussion of "theories" is just that "theories", predicting what could or could not happen but may lead to important discoveries that are potentially life saving.

One's reality is to assess the available information given from a variety of sources, make decisions and then form an opinion.

Whether it be proven scientific fact or not, one can see for themselves of changes going on around them.

Perhaps to one's reality that it's a "dog eat dog" world out there and to batten down the hatches because the world is coming to an end because of control by others.

On the other hand, perhaps one's view is that there is absolutely nothing wrong in a particular issue and to just sit back and keep complaining about what others are doing wrong.

One still has the power of choice to make their own conclusions. :)

Doesn't this all seem so obvious ? :lol:

Archived