Anyone interested

Smokin Joe

If anyone's interested in getting out for some walley fishing on erie this saturday with shoot me a PM.

Wow I can't believe it! All the questions about where and how to fish and no one is interested. ;)

Post poned till 3 PM due to fog :rolleyes: So if anyone is interested in some last minute fishing let me know ;)

If anyone's interested in getting out for some walley fishing on erie this saturday with shoot me a PM.

Wow I can't believe it! All the questions about where and how to fish and no one is interested. :)

Post poned till 3 PM due to fog ;) So if anyone is interested in some last minute fishing let me know ;)

nice of you to offer Joe, but I'm guessing not many want to pay for an outing.

Good luck out there.

:unsure:

nice of you to offer Joe, but I'm guessing not many want to pay for an outing.

Good luck out there.

:unsure:

no true.

I'd love to take him up on that offer. I was trying to find a way to get out on the lake but the cost of most charters is prohibitive (ie. no way can I afford it for myself and my son) so I would have jumped all over this offer. BUT there is that little thing called work. Too bad this didn't come up earlier when jr. wouldn't have to bail school to get out during the week.

paying a few bucks a person for a good days fishing isn't all that far fethched

take your average boat,...20-40 bucks for gas for the day....gas for the tow vehicle, bait lures ect, gear used for the day

you can learn more in a couple outings with some of these charter guys than alot of people learn in a couple years out there pounding away at it with no fish fry to show for it after. :unsure:

Yeah Joe, I know we're talking about today. I have my days off during the week this summer, which was my point, no more free weekdays for jr to go along and I wouldn't want to go without him.

And to assure the rest of my detractors, we have tried the charter route. Spent more $ than I had to spend on a big spring Niagara charter for our combined birthdays+I had to rent a car to get there=1 fish. Easily the most expensive fish I have ever caught and my son's memory of his 16th birthday is not a happy one especially given the reports of that charter's success and photos for other customers. Unfortunately it was our second attempt at a charter (first one came up totally empty TWICE a couple years earlier but someone else was paying for that one and the captain threw in the second outing for free to make up for the first goose egg). 0-3. I recognize it is cheaper than owning a boat guys but I can't afford that either.

That is why I agreed that the above offer seemed like a good idea and was assuring knightfisher that I actually would have taken up the offer of a combined outing like that to split the cost, had the timing been better.

We met up with Steve, Chris, and Legend2 at 3 PM stayed out till 9. It was tough to say the least, the fish seamed to all have lock jaw. Joey and Legend2 each landed a nice walleye, while I went home with the white stripe. :P

Here's a pic of Joeys catch.

August30-08011.jpg

It was still a great evening with good company out on the water, thanks again Steve and Chris we had a blast :worthy: and Legend2 for joining us, I hope to hook up with you again for some fishing. It was a great trip.

I had to listen to "what's that smell dad, smells like a skunk in here" on the ride home until he fell asleep :blush::lol:

We met up with Steve and Legend2 at 3 PM stayed out till 9. It was tough to say the least, the fish seamed to all have lock jaw. Joey and Legend2 each landed a nice walleye, while I went home with the white stripe. :P

It was still a great evening with good company out on the water, thanks again Steve :worthy: and Legend2 for joining us, I hope to hook up with you again for some fishing. It was a great trip.

I had to listen to "what's that smell dad, smells like a skunk in here" on the ride home until he fell asleep :blush::lol:

Glad the little fella got a walter.

Get used to that noise there Joe. IT gets worse as they get older and cheekier. :D

It was a pleasure fishing with you guys. Steve and Chris did a great job even though the fish had lock jaw. Hey Smoken Joe your lucky you have a great little fishing partner like little Joey. He did kick your butt :P It would be great to fish with you guys again, just bring Joey in case us old guys don't do so well. Thanks for the trip.

It was a pleasure fishing with you guys. Steve and Chris did a great job even though the fish had lock jaw. Hey Smoken Joe your lucky you have a great little fishing partner like little Joey. He did kick your butt :P It would be great to fish with you guys again, just bring Joey in case us old guys don't do so well. Thanks for the trip.

We'll definitely have to get out fishing again, had a great time. I would like to thank you again for giving Joey that second chance :worthy: and thank you, he is a great fishing partner and compadre. I'll let Joey know when I see him on tuesday.

Wow I can't believe it! All the questions about where and how to fish and no one is interested. :(

Post poned till 3 PM due to fog :blink: So if anyone is interested in some last minute fishing let me know :worthy:

If you ever decide you want to book a fishing charter again let me know cause I would definately want to go.

Mike

Archived