OUR FRIEND NEEDS HELP

rick

Hey everyone, over the past few months one of our friends here at NFN has seen a dramatic decline in his heath, that has affected his ability to work more than a couple days a week. Rick O'Banion, who was the main man behind helping me get the software for this site up and running, and also helping us out in many other ways needs our help.

Rick is a moderator at OFN and they are starting an auction to help him get over the difficult times ahead. I would like everyone to please click the links below and help out one of our friends in any way that you can.

Click here for OFN thread

Auction thread

Guest niagarariverpro

ok here's an idea Rick.....make an emergency swill for all niagara area anglers sites don't matter..

if all regions can do this lets set an example and be the first! make it for a fri night

STICKY..............get to work

I have met Rick a few times & talked with him as he was launching his new boat at the SCGFA ramp . He is one hell of a nice guy !!! I know he has gone through hell also . This man deserves our utmost help and I will help him in any way I can . A swill is fine to help raise money , as we have done before with raffles & prizes , so ,yes, lets plan to tip a brew in his honour and help this fellow out & make his Christmas a little brighter !

My understanding from reading OFN is that the auction is a great idea to raise some assistance for Rick.

Also mentioned is ''What we need for Rick right now is some hard, short term support, if that meaning is clear.''

We all know what that means.

The swill is a good idea.

However due to the short notice it may not pull in alot of people.

But lets say 20 or so would like to show up, and perhaps each

put in $10-15.00 a head.

Now just a guess, but I would imagine each person is going to

spend $20.00 on a few drinks and some food and tips.

That $20 times 20 heads plus the donation bumps up the amount

considerably.

$2-300.00 now becomes $6-700.00 dollars or more.

Ricks address is posted on OFN.

Just a thought.

Archived