fishing

hooked

I went down to Port Del. for my first time Wed. :angry2: Met : with Smerchly and a couple of other fellows on the west side

Made several cast and found a submerged batch of leaves so I kept drifting though them and their it was. I called smerchly :rolleyes: over get the net I asked but make it big we have Moby Freaken Dick here :rolleyes: . fight went on for 15-20 min. the pig kept pulling line never came close enough for a look <_< what a fight yahoooooooooo Thanks Smerch for being there that was fun I'll be back for more I have my name on that one LOL

Tony

I went down to Port Del. for my first time Wed. :angry2: Met : with Smerchly and a couple of other fellows on the west side

Made several cast and found a submerged batch of leaves so I kept drifting though them and their it was. I called smerchly :rolleyes: over get the net I asked but make it big we have Moby Freaken Dick here <_< . fight went on for 15-20 min. the pig kept pulling line never came close enough for a look :angry: what a fight yahoooooooooo Thanks Smerch for being there that was fun I'll be back for more I have my name on that one LOL

Tony

How long did the doc. say you have to keep your arm in the sling ? :rolleyes: And you better check that reel out , I saw the smoke coming from it . :) What ever that fish was , it fought like a big salmon .I was surprized that my large live minnows were a bust there........

Big carp or sturgeon?

It took a streamer/corkie Tommy.......could be a possible dorsal hook up etc.....but after 20 min. you would think it would slow up/down .......but it still did strong deep runs both ways .With 20# line & leader , Tonys rod was taking a pounding .......That fish was a heavy weight for sure !

It took a streamer/corkie Tommy.......could be a possible dorsal hook up etc.....but after 20 min. you would think it would slow up/down .......but it still did strong deep runs both ways .With 20# line & leader , Tonys rod was taking a pounding .......That fish was a heavy weight for sure !

Are you refering to your signature again Bill :angry2:

Zing! :worthy:

I'm going to hook into a Moby Dick of my own in an hours time. Hopefully will see a couple NFN'ers down there. :P

Not the size of Moby, more the size of Moby's ..... ;)

mobiesdick.jpg

Not the size of Moby, more the size of Moby's ..... :worthy:

mobiesdick.jpg

:P

couldnt stop laughin from that that accually could be a sturgeon hooked they do pull like a maniac

Archived