New World Order-a speech from a 12 year old girl

knightfisher

Everything she presented to the members of the United Nations,

happens to be true.

So does it really matter, if she is perhaps the daughter of David.

I think not.

She hit the nail on the head so many times.

The rich getting richer, while people starve on this planet, the

world being gultted for a few, and the rest as she presented.

Pretty good for a 12 year old, addressing the world as she has :rolleyes:

Yes Dan ,what she said in that video (1992) is mostly true . She has lived her whole life listening to Dad & she has done wonders on her own also . Just how much global climate change is caused by man I have no idea.......as many scientists have different opinions about it . But , looking at the way things are going (global recession) , we may see a "natural" progression to using a lot less resources by not being able to "consume" ....which may prove to be , in time , not a bad thing .

.. here is a newspaper item from today .....from Nova Scotia.......(my exs home town) :rolleyes:

http://www.trurodaily.com/index.cfm?sid=187034&sc=72

I stand on the side of the growing number of "Global Warming" dissenters - like these scientists who are debunking the myths put out by the United Nations IPCC that global warming is man made more so that what I see as fear mongering by Suzuki and Gore.

The Republican minority of the Senate’s Environment and Public Works Committee released a report with a growing list of over 650 international experts who soundly debunk the claim that there exists a “consensus” in science that human activity is causing a global warming.

The introduction to the 231 page Senate minority report states, “The chorus of skeptical scientific voices grew louder in 2008 as a steady stream of peer-reviewed studies, analyses, real world data and inconvenient developments challenged the U.N.’s and former Vice President Al Gore’s claims that the ’science is settled.’”

The report includes links to dozens of news reports, statements and studies, and concludes, “Developments further secured 2008 as the year the ‘consensus’ collapsed.”

The majority of the 231 pages, however, is composed of statements from the 650 scientists, meteorologists and experts who remain skeptical that carbon dioxide – or any other product of human activity – is endangering the earth through generating global warming.

I am in 100% agreement with you Queeny, on global warming.

However I posted this topic and the young ladies speech, basically

because she or her dad, through her, hit the nail on the head that

the rich and powerful are running this planet in a way that is only

benificial to a few, and the heck with the rest.

As I and Bill and Tom and others have posted in the past,

if the powers that be continue their way, our children are going

to have one awful heck of a time surviving on this planet.

The middle class is being weaned out, and we are heading towards

two classes.....the rich and the poor.

Reading this mornings TO Sun ,I was surprised to see this in the "media"

Man made global warming is the biggest con job I have seen put on us in my lifetime.......But I believe we still have to keep this planet from becomming a huge garbage dump site.......

http://www.torontosun.com/comment/editoria...869571-sun.html

Archived