Where in Niagara

denis

Denis you are such a tease.......walk out front of Fishin niagara and bingo......a pig of a Laker...

Solid friggin fish for the Upper.....

Good luck in your Illinois tournament...

Good fishing. Scottydog

Big honkin hog laker, Denis ....congrats ! Looks like the Blue Water bridge to me....... :) . Now , are you gonna tell what that thing bit on ? Today was a bonus day for fishing .....but I had to install a new toilet ,floor . & vanity/sink etc......My first trip on the soft water will prob. be rainy...... :D

Naz58 and Chrenn just mention that you won a free jig next time your in the shop and you can collect your prize. There's nobody fishing across the street right now but if you have the time or a chance it's cloudy right now which is a walleye bite :P The ramp is also open and no ice is coming down the river yet, but with stronger winds later today that will change. Good Luck

Perch aren't here yet because of all the BIG fish which isn't a bad thing. My shop is right across the road and I have all the slip float stuff for big water steelhead if you need it. Lots of steelhead around here right now along with the walleye lakers and browns. :P

Perch aren't here yet because of all the BIG fish which isn't a bad thing. My shop is right across the road and I have all the slip float stuff for big water steelhead if you need it. Lots of steelhead around here right now along with the walleye lakers and browns. :P

Ok I'll see you sometime in the mid day after I check in at the falls. Is the water wadable? I won't want to wade too far but I was thinking of bringing my spey rod.

Address of store please.

Thanks

No need to wade your fishing right from shore. Spey rod fishing is ok but hat will require fishing a different area of the river. The address is 197 Niagara blvd in fort erie. I will let you know all the info when you get here. :P

No need to wade your fishing right from shore. Spey rod fishing is ok but hat will require fishing a different area of the river. The address is 197 Niagara blvd in fort erie. I will let you know all the info when you get here. :P

Cool, see you tomorrow.

Archived