Going "green" as in $$$

smerchly

In the "Fishing News" part of this site a recent thread was posted about the new way to kill zebra & quagga mussels . Some doubt was expressed because we don't know what other species may be harmed & many believe as I do , that scientists must show they are worth their pay & come up with new "state of the art" green/eco friendly/smart ways to deal with the earths environment problems . I have talked with a neighbour who keeps bee hives & he told me how govt. approved insecticides wiped out many bees & herbicides that left grapevines grapeless . These new "formulas" were pulled & quickly shoved under the rug . In todays paper I read this revealing piece about how some of this green hype is designed to suck your wallet dry ....Suzuki style . I believe he is a gov't. paid , corporate friendly scientist who is conning the public .

I love these copy/paste adds ....keeps my finger tips from getting flat :rolleyes:

Be sure to check out the You Tube short video........It gives one a little food for thought in this highly mind altering advertising world....... :)

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/Article....aspx?e=1629233

I've said it before and I'll say it until I'm blue in the face. Canadian government officials from all levels care little to not at all about issues that affect to the lives of the average person. All they are interested in is how to line their own pockets and the pockets of their friends, and to try to make sure they steal enough taxpayer's money before they get caught. We desperately patriots in office....

Governments and the powers of this world are all about amassing wealth and power. The people that should be doing something about it, '' us '' just go on about our business until it hits/hurts us in our pocket book. Some grumble, a few complain, but no one really takes the bull by the horns and gets some action occuring that will make changes for the better, for all of us, not just a few in positions of power.

Much can be said, much has in the past. The sheep sleep. ( not directed at anyone on this site )

We are so very close to '' 1984 ''

Currently we are enjoying the fruits of the internet. However with the freedom of information at our fingertips, and the freedom of speech and expression and so on, via the internet, this too will be taken away from us and replaced with a stricker, controlled, less accessible and expensive system. This will probably be done under the guise of protecting us from hackers and viruses.

Yep, 1984 is just around the corner.

Is there a conspiracy theory site we can post this stuff. Come on guys lets keep this forum outdoors and environment related. Or at least keep the environment tied into the conspiracy.

Governments and the powers of this world are all about amassing wealth and power. The people that should be doing something about it, '' us '' just go on about our business until it hits/hurts us in our pocket book. Some grumble, a few complain, but no one really takes the bull by the horns and gets some action occuring that will make changes for the better, for all of us, not just a few in positions of power.

Much can be said, much has in the past. The sheep sleep. ( not directed at anyone on this site )

We are so very close to '' 1984 ''

Currently we are enjoying the fruits of the internet. However with the freedom of information at our fingertips, and the freedom of speech and expression and so on, via the internet, this too will be taken away from us and replaced with a stricker, controlled, less accessible and expensive system. This will probably be done under the guise of protecting us from hackers and viruses.

Yep, 1984 is just around the corner.

Go grab the bull by the horns then. :):Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

No conspiracy here , just outright scamming , using the environment scare as an excuse . I can see , the whole environment issue is really small potatoes in peoples minds so I will not even comment on what the news people say about it . The only time people seem to get upset is when gas prices go up.......and thats where I differ.The only thing "green" is 20 dollar bills and grass ...... :)

Archived