I was board (Warning 11 pictures)

Here you go......I got rid of those nasty wires with my new photo chop ! ( getting bored also) . No fishing for over a week .......messed up back doing body work on the ol fishmobile :angry2: .

I also removed that strange looking antenna :( .....Good shots of those nimbas stratus cumbus puffers Arc ! :D

notice the jet streams ? :)

clouds.jpg

Here you go......I got rid of those nasty wires with my new photo chop ! ( getting bored also) . No fishing for over a week .......messed up back doing body work on the ol fishmobile :angry2: .

I also removed that strange looking antenna :( .....Good shots of those nimbas stratus cumbus puffers Arc ! :D

notice the jet streams ? :D

clouds.jpg

I don't know Bill, looks like your trying to put in some chem trails like in my avatar :)

Nice pics by the way Ark

I don't know Bill, looks like your trying to put in some chem trails like in my avatar :(

Nice pics by the way Ark

I think hes on their side.....

thanks guys

Glad you liked the pictures Im thinking of headding down to a nice lookout over the lake next storm and taking a few pictures.

We use to see all the sunsets from our street window and many were spectacular ....but picture taking was also marred by lots of hydro wires . Now , we see no sunsets ....a new subdivision was built & we miss the last hour of the setting sun .The best sunsets for pictures are taken while fishing from a boat me thinks . :Gonefishing:

Archived