Pb carp

shadow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Moly!

Fish for them!

Get mad!

Get your back up and act like someones dissing you.

Wow!

And I mean.. It's no problem doing a google image search for people eating carp and posting the photos on here.

What I'd like to see is someone catching a carp, cleaning it, and then preparing the flesh in whatever way you think is right.

I know the fellows who commercially fish jordan harbour keep all the carp they get because there's a market for them in toronto.

But let me see one of yous do it. That's what I'd like to see.

Realistically though just have fun fishing for them! Admit that you'll probably never eat one. If this board makes your blood boil so much, stop reading!

Thats where I stand. :o

And wow this sure is the summer of discontent for the old niagarafishing.net

No I think naturalized means they've been excepted as a fact of life.

I think naturalized means, they've been in the water for many many years, and are now apart of the eco system. After all, they were put here on purpose.

What I'd like to see is someone catching a carp, cleaning it, and then preparing the flesh in whatever way you think is right.

But let me see one of yous do it. That's what I'd like to see

Realistically though just have fun fishing for them! Admit that you'll probably never eat one. If this board makes your blood boil so much, stop reading!

And wow this sure is the summer of discontent for the old niagarafishing.net

I wouldnt eat any carp form the waters around here

And its bot because i think carp are grose or anything (i dont)

Its because the water is too polluted!

I dont know why theres sooo much fighting and so many little pissing matches going on

Maybe a few trout reports comming in this fall/ winter will change things around!

Archived