What is this

smerchly

Here's a piece of the puzzle , can you id. it ?

I'll check 2morrow ....not many on line on a Fri.night ......

I'm cashing in now......past my beauty sleep time....... :lol:

whatzit.JPG

You got me Smerchly................ :lol:

T>Scavo B)

Tony .....I wouldn't give you a nickle for that answer . :D I thought you would say it looks like the cheek of a turkey !! :Gonefishing:

where's all the true , red ,white & blue Canadians ? This is a local thing and not a lizard or dragon ! If I had a nickle for every time I saw one of these "things" , I'd buy myself another sinker . B)

here is a closer LOOK ! :)

the%20thing.jpg

Dog nose?

Good guess wiser as I look at my dogs nose ! :) I have given 2 clues so far ...read between the lines (on the outside of the box) ha ha ! The object in the picture is edible !

Could it be a Beaver tail?

Exactly ! B) You are the sharpest of the crew ! Did you put the clues together ( NICKLE & CANADIAN) or did that big nose picture give it away ? :D

Wiser , I'll bet that dog could sniff a fish out of hiding anywhere ! B)

Oh Hammer......it looks like your m.o.l. has been baking in the sun a little too often

Fisherguy889......95% will do ........but the beaver is on the back of the other 5% :) .....oooh ,that is corny ..... :)

Unfortunately , this beaver was hit by a vehicle at the SCGFA on Lighthouse road last year .I was intrigued with tail as I never saw one this close before .

Thanks for the funny guesses , I got the idea of using close ups today from Hammers crawdad hole in the mud !

dead%20beaver%20PD.jpg

Archived