first attempt at boilies

Luvevolution

Vanilla/Peach/Cinnamon/Maple/Bran/Fruit Punch,

you guys making fish bait or timbits B)

LOL! thats what I thought when somebody said they were making pineapple flavoured boilies!

theres an idea compact some timbits and use them!!!

funny you say that. I was reading a site and the guys used timbits for bait......apparantly they work really well. our daughter works at timmies and we get crap for free. hmmmmmmmmmm. now I'm thinking. LOL.

funny you say that. I was reading a site and the guys used timbits for bait......apparantly they work really well. our daughter works at timmies and we get crap for free. hmmmmmmmmmm. now I'm thinking. LOL.

I remember I was fishing my spot last year and a few guys were fishing on the other side of they bay they went to leave and I asked if they had any luck. The guy replied Nope they wont even take timbits!

BM12 and I laughed at that for a half an hour untill the timbits they threw in the water started to float into the area we were fishing and huge carp started eating them top water.

Never fished with them though, even after we saw that.

The carrot muffins are supposed to be a killer when mixed with bread.

I remember I was fishing my spot last year and a few guys were fishing on the other side of they bay they went to leave and I asked if they had any luck. The guy replied Nope they wont even take timbits!

BM12 and I laughed at that for a half an hour untill the timbits they threw in the water started to float into the area we were fishing and huge carp started eating them top water.

Never fished with them though, even after we saw that.

too much of a waste timbits there too tasty and awesome but that was funny want that the day i got one on topwater bread crusts like 1' from my rod tip

Archived