Getting Ready

alexthegrrr8

Ironically, I just tied a colour variation on the Polar Shrimp.... lol think University of Western Ontario. I like yours btw. I also like the idea of that Facebook group. Would you mind givng me the name of it? PM if you wish. Thanks Coachman.

Alex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coachman:

Thanks for the link. I'll get some photos up. I'm going to try to come next week but it's not looking good. I've hit a rough patch healthwise again.... so it's a wait and see thing.

Alex

LOL...Coachman here they are as promised....

P3202810.jpg

P3202808.jpg

P3202807.jpg

P3202806.jpg

P3202805.jpg

P3202804.jpg

These are only a couple of the 20-30 that I've tied recently.

Alex

Guest Shayno

Hey Alex, or Coachman.....sorry to interupt your thread...but have a question. I have had great luck with a fly/jig that I have been buying from Pete's tackle. Was wondering if one of you guys could have a look at this fly/streamer and maybe show me how to tie it? I don't know......just a thought? I really like these streamer's but are getting too expensive to keep buying. Would also like to tie some variations of the streamer I use.

What do you guy's think? Can i send you a pic, Alex?

Thanks for taking the time to read!!

Shayno

Hey Alex, or Coachman.....sorry to interupt your thread...but have a question. I have had great luck with a fly/jig that I have been buying from Pete's tackle. Was wondering if one of you guys could have a look at this fly/streamer and maybe show me how to tie it? I don't know......just a thought? I really like these streamer's but are getting too expensive to keep buying. Would also like to tie some variations of the streamer I use.

What do you guy's think? Can i send you a pic, Alex?

Thanks for taking the time to read!!

Shayno

Sure, Shayno. Go ahead and post a pic or pm me and I'll give you my e-mail address to send it to.

Do you own a fly vise, btw? If not, there are some other tricks you can use and I'll be happy to show you.

Archived