Out With The Grumps Today

marth11

well today I got the pleasure of fishing with the grumpy old men and the loveable rascal peanut, we started at CDP first with very little luck Bruce did manage a few gills, and I think a perch, Bill ended up with a nice bullhead and some silver perch, Bill also brought along another grump named Peter if I am correct and he caught a nice lil yellow perch well to what I saw and a gill I think, I caught some gills and a silver perch as well, well around 1 ish me and the smerch decided to leave and we went by rennie perch and thought lets give it a shot, so I toss on my trusty jitterbug which unfort I lose to a rare lure eating tree but it did manage me one nice bass around 3 lbs, that was only the 3rd cast afterwards Bill started to toss out a float with some wormies on it and caught a decent largie about a buck fifty and it was a jumpy one too say, later I walked into a some bullrushes and tossed my lucky spinnerbait and snagged me another largie about half pound not bad but could be better, well thats my story for today and I hope you enjoy it.

P6290408-1.jpg

What about my "fight of the day" Joey ? :Gonefishing: The "tiger by the tail" catch was very interesting . We were all trying to guess what it was ,like a dogfish . pike , channel cat or whatever ......and I called it right when I said I have a fish by the tail by the way it kept repeating the same "waggly" action .....turned out to be .....a silly carp ! Today was also a worm day .....they weren't interested in live minnows.....picky picky . I hope you can find another one of those big bugs ! B)

Archived