Geezuz! Got A Monster Today

marth11

well today I had yet another amazing bass fishing trip I caught 5 today one being a hog and a half the other being nice and 3 more smaller ones, all caught on a smoke pattern senko rigged wacky style, I went with Madam from the board and he caught some gills and lost a decent bass on a senko, met a really nice guy today with his son, and we destroyed the bass on this spot, where I got two and they each got one.

well here is the pic of my beast of a bass

P7020414.jpg

thats a wicked spot especially at night, jig and worm and if u cast out and just reel really slowly letting the jig jig off the bottom, its produces awsome results, there are some monsters in there!!

Hey Dan it isn't a PB I got a bigger one a few years back that was 6 lbs this one is just aweosmely big so I decided to share it

Lard Thunderin !! That is a nice hog there Joey .....congrats ! Your whacky worms seem to be doing the job on those buckets lately . I bought a bunch of Senkos from Gill Finnigans & haven't got them wet yet ! Hmmmmmm..... I wonder how they would work at the 12 Mile for smallie mouth bass ?

Archived