Pool Today

tmate

Fished the pool today for a few hours, 5/5 all bows. Water levels and vis were near perfect.

Managed to catch one bow that looks like it had quite the injury in the past. Broken jaw and no gill plate. Here are some pics.

It reminded me of Smerchs Pike!

dec10.jpg

dec103.jpg

dec101.jpg

dec102.jpg

nice catch. well done love the last pic lol.

What are they hitting?

Brown roe bag under a float was the ticket for me today

Nice Post with some great Pics!

Thanks

Good to see the way fish can survive adversary.

Looks healthy to me!

Obviously, still has it;s appetite ... and will live for another day.

We should always try to treat the fish as best as possible (Catch & Release Methods) ... but these "Examples" do make one see that the fish are more resilliant ...then some people would think.

If they are "Farm Raised Trout" in a pond, you just look at them funny and they will die.

Seems anything that is living in the Niagara ... has been doing something right (good genes - upbringing, adapting to conditions)

lol

Hey .....nice going , 5-4-5 is good fishing ! My last 2 trout missions went 0/0 .....well ,didn't lose any at least ! The trout obviously got into a scrap with a Port Dalhousie pike ......looks like it was a draw . haha . It looks like it's head got jammed between some rocks or it came from L.Erie via the American Falls . Thanks for posting another fish of questionable injuries or deformations .

Archived