How Many Posts For Contributor Status?

Slimfisher

Could be 50 but im not sure....just thinking. Or by invitation based on your contributions to NFN.

I will take the time to take a look at the requirements of each section and what is needed... the invite only sections will remain unchanged... however I feel I can make this a whole lot simpler. So everyone knows post counts required to unlock the different features and statuses within our forum.. give me some time and when I have a bit of free time to go through the Admin CP forum by forum I will come up with an action plan.

Thanks for your patience folks

G

Thanks Gerritt. Definitely didn't mean to make a big deal of the post count and status, but do appreciate the effort of making it clear to all posting on here. It great to see the admin continuously improving this forum not that it was bad in the first place

I could be wrong, but dont you just have to type in contributor in your title?

My buddy has contributor on his with only 2 posts.

you can be given contributor by a mod or admin if they feel you deserve it before you reach the post minimum, least thats to the best of my knowledge, the title above your picture and the title below your picture are not related,

Archived