Best April Fools Jokes/pranks

Slimfisher

got a couple, made a sandwich for my wife for lunch... left the wrapper on the cheese, easy.... removed the clothes from my brothers closet and taped a tarp on the inside of the closet door 3/4 of the way up, lightly on 2 sides all the way up, I then burnt out 2 dry pop popcorn machines making popcorn and filled the hole closet with popcorn, closed the door and pulled the tarp from the bottom. when he opened the closet he was mad, medium.... now for the hard one.... My silly friend gave me the keys to his house, so, i got a stuffed dummy and placed it on the couch, I then took all his cereal crackers etc. and changed them, put shreddies in captin crunch etc. Filled his bathtub and put a channel cat in it serran rapped his door opening face height to his bedroom. then for the finally i took 1000 dixie paper cups, and stapled them together on the floor, filled with water, the floor was covered.... he is still my friend...

I am having my nieces and nephew over on monday for easter, I am not gonna hide any eggs and tell them the easter bunny forgot about us, then after a while give a few sandwhich bags full of eggs

Never pulled it off but you get 1 jack snd a bunch of hockey pucks.

Jack the car up and place the pucks under the car. Set the car back down on the pucks. If done right it looks to be on the ground but it will be a cm or two off. Aint backing out of their drive way.

My wife used to get up at 6 am for work at a restaurant a block away. I simply waited until she was sleeping and turned her alarm clock ahead one hour. Not the alarm just the time. She was up, dressed and had breakfast before she realized the other clocks in the house had changed. When I heard her say WTF I yelled APRIL FOOLS! from the bed.

I was the only one laughing :slap:

Archived