Goodies Galore!

Seanook

A co-worker of mine found out I had started tying and was kind enough to send me a package of goodies collected from his recent hunting trips and from around his farm.

2013-04-09113510.jpg

Included here is:

Two types of Horse hair

Deer tail and fur

a large portion of a Raccon skin

another large portion of Coyote skin

raw Sheeps wool

a few Red Tail Hawk feathers

a bag of home spun 100% naturaly died wool yarn.

Now I'm ready to tie!

I love the red tail hawks feathers.....

The tails can be used just like pheasant tails( very similar )

The rest of the stuff is excellent for soft hackle flies( awesome grizzly in the neck)

Enjoy!

A co-worker of mine found out I had started tying and was kind enough to send me a package of goodies collected from his recent hunting trips and from around his farm.

You mean new best friend, right!? Lol

That's awesome! For all the negativity we're constantly bombarded with in our every day lives, it's nice to hear these stories of kind-heartedness and generosity every once in a while.

You mean new best friend, right!? Lol

That's awesome! For all the negativity we're constantly bombarded with in our every day lives, it's nice to hear these stories of kind-heartedness and generosity every once in a while.

Gererosity is an understatement. He actually sent it visit courier and refused any form of compensation. Will have to send some Roy's his way......and a bottle of Scotch

Nice score. Once you spend 5-8 G then you can see what an addiction is. Lol. Oh boy I have a serious addiction. Tying is awesome once properly skilled and trained BUT so so much fun for the hobbyist as well

Gererosity is an understatement. He actually sent it visit courier and refused any form of compensation. Will have to send some Roy's his way......and a bottle of Scotch

"Roy's".....I meant Fly's ...stupid auto correct

Archived