Sunday Bike Ride.

ChefMick

Hi all, my wife wants me to plan a nice family day for this Sunday, we bought our son a new bike for his birthday and hes itchen to use it.

Our newborn is a bit too small still to ride in the infant seat on my wifes bike, so we will be walking with the stroller.

Do any of you know where we could go to a nice trail (paved) preferably near water, we live in stoney creek.

Thanks

Mick.

Lakeshore trail runs from centennial along the beach to the Burlington waterfront.

Bayfront, pier 4 in Hamilton has a great level paved trail that runs the bayshore fromCoots paradise, Dundurn, all the way to the discovery center at pier7

Niagara parkway from NOTL to Chippewa is good. Chippewa to Ft Erie not so good with few facilities or nearby services

Just head down the red hill towards the lake and stop when you see water. There's a paved path that goes forever in both directions like bigugli said and parking lots every 1/2 km or so.

niagara on the lake has alot of great spots to ride, the canal trail is super smooth and open, right at lock one is a great spot, theres is a nice figure 8 where he could ride around and you guys could relax, its flat all the way until lock 2,

Archived