Personal Conflict With Nfn.

ChefMick

Hi everyone, it has been quite some time since I have made any reports, or commented on any for that matter. I think everyone deserves an honest answer as to why. There are 3 main reasons, and 2 of them still involve fishing at least. lets dispense with the 3rd. As some of you who are local to NF, you are probably aware that Mick & Angelo's is pretty packed in the summer months, due to the tourist season, that leaves us with September. OH boy what a month, combined with sporting teams, fall weddings, and our tailgate party I was quite surprised that I got to get on some water at least once, it was a good and peaceful day on the Credit.

Reasons 2 & 3, I have been picked up by a tackle company from Collingwood, and this has had me working very hard though social media to promote their products. I have developed a great relationship with the owner who is a great guy and I am looking forward to representing them out on the water. I have also been trying to report as much as possible in order to up my rank on nationalprostaff.

So let me stop blabbing, I want you all to know that I will never forget where all of this started by signing on as a member of this awesome board. I would also like to welcome all of the new members and I look forward to getting to know you and read your reports.

To the NFN staff and Cliff, thank you for being patient and its great to be back.

Tight lines, bent rods and screaming reels to everyone.

Regards.

Mick.

National Pro Staff hahahahahahaha, the only thing about that site that I find crazy( and ingenious) is that the owner can suck a bunch of anglers into paying $50 so they can be called pro's. What a scam,and it takes the award for the most bogus fishing site on the internet bar none

National Pro Staff hahahahahahaha, the only thing about that site that I find crazy( and ingenious) is that the owner can suck a bunch of anglers into paying $50 so they can be called pro's. What a scam,and it takes the award for the most bogus fishing site on the internet bar none

Oh c'mon it's a brilliant idea!

Besides...all the internet heroes are now camped in one spot!

Good luck Mick, very competitive field for sure.

National pro staff is a very creative and ingenious site. They have made tens of thousands so far and will continue to make good $$ as new anglers join up each year.

What I don't like about the site is that it appears to be a bit misleading with the term Pro-Staff.

Pro-staff does not mean professional, it means promotional.

Regardless, I'm sure many who sign up feel good having said title.

:Gonefishing:

I am fully aware of what NPS is doing and what it's for. I'm just using it just like I would any other board. I have learnt a lot just as I have here. I have made friends, just as I have here. My sponsor has asked me to promote their products and NPS is one other vehicle for viewership. Am I a pro, absolutely not, will I ever be, time will tell....but in just under two years I've made out pretty well.

Sometimes it's not what you catch , it's being granted the opportunity to fish tomorrow by the powers that be . :)

I know you will do very well with this venture . Enjoy !

Hey Mick....nothing wrong with being involved....take the freebie products and have fun with it. Ask them if they want to be a sponsor here and they can push thier products in thier own forum. Exposure is everything...good companies promote thier products and that cost money...the ones that spend the money, make money. Good luck with it Mick .

+1 Canada dude is right...Its also well known for people exposing every fishing hole known to man! Pathetic

RB

Hey guys thanks for the "positive" feedback. As for the negatives.....well as long as the fish continue to bite to each their own.

If I had the time, I'd do it. B)

Over 9000 posts drifter? You have time buddy!

Archived