Perch Eggs

Davidp16

hello everyone! I am just curious as to what's your guys opinions on perch eggs? ya or nah? I personally eat the eggs. my dad has brought me up that way and so has his dad. there is nothing wrong with them they are really good! but those are the only eggs ill eat. but yeah what's your opinions?

hello everyone! I am just curious as to what's your guys opinions on perch eggs? ya or nah? I personally eat the eggs. my dad has brought me up that way and so has his dad. there is nothing wrong with them they are really good! but those are the only eggs ill eat. but yeah what's your opinions?

You guys eat the sperm sacs out of the males as well? What about chicken eggs?

You guys eat the sperm sacs out of the males as well? What about chicken eggs?

LOL.....try eating 2000 chicken eggs ! I know a few old old timers who ate perch eggs , just rolled them in flour (not one at a time ) lol...and fried them up ... they enjoyed them .....Not for moi ,merci.....but I do enjoy some eye cheeks .... :wub:

I have eaten cod fish eggs and milk sacks. They are very tasty when fried in a flower batter. But I never liked the bigger eggs sacks.

I have keep some perch sacks from last winter, but have not yet tried them. I am certain they will be tasty.

Ven

Haha never will have the sperm :P but the eggs taste really good and exactly if your going to keep the big hens myswell keep the eggs. The eggs are good

I have eaten cod fish eggs and milk sacks. They are very tasty when fried in a flower batter. But I never liked the bigger eggs sacks.

I have keep some perch sacks from last winter, but have not yet tried them. I am certain they will be tasty.

Ven

I just threw up in my mouth . To each his own I guess ,but I draw the line at cured eggs on my sushi. I fell bad when keeping all the hens and have to throw out the eggs . I've tied them into scarf and used for bait with very limited success . Willing to bet cat fish would love it .

Archived