Great Morning

gunner-2

Good shooting , looks like a lot of good mallard dinners ahead . How do you clean them Gunner ?

Thanks smerch oh ya looking forwards to a duck dinner i breast most out but i plucked a few as well

Nice shooting Mike. How'd the dogs work with the wind?

Thans Mark i only use gunner for hunting thats the big guy in the pic Kayden just had to be in the pic to lol

we were hunting a field so he didn't have to go out in any water but i Know all that wind knocked me out lol

great shoot gunner I'm jealous I got out Sat and wed for woodies and got some birds but not any mallards but that will happen soon I hope well done Dave also thanks for the heads up about the remote for the Robo duck they work great when you don't get too excited and forget to use them

great shoot gunner I'm jealous I got out Sat and wed for woodies and got some birds but not any mallards but that will happen soon I hope well done Dave also thanks for the heads up about the remote for the Robo duck they work great when you don't get too excited and forget to use

This was my best hunt so far and hope not my last .The Robo duck sure is a game changer mine dont have the remote as it hits shooting time i turn it on and it will last all day cant wait for

the Northern duck to show up i hear it's getting cold up north so we will see good luck on your hunts and don't forget to turn on your ROBO DUCK LOL.

Damn, that's awesome. I'd be happy to get 15 in one year let alone one day.

I just hope it last a little wile longer before they decide that's enough of this and move out but i don't hit it steady once a week and hopefully in down time

more move in

Archived