Overnight Fishing

Jmo1685

Hey guys and gals,

So for Christmas I got myself a new carp outfit (12 foot rod, baitrunner reel with a nice bite alarm) amongst other fishing related item. Now that I have a bite alarm to wake me up, I was wondering if there was any rules in regards to overnight fishing. Was hoping to do a session on the Rec Canal, and some Lake Ontario session from a beach, and other bodies of water. Anyone with information, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sounds like a great Christmas for ya! ######, who has a marina in Dunnville, has overnight parking and tenting for carp anglers right on the Grand River, so that's an option.

Totally forgot about this. I'll have to look into it. Thanks :)

I was looking into the Quarry's on Quarry Rd in Port Colborne, and possibly EC Brown as overnight spots in terms of NPCA property. I was also looking at a few spots on the Rec Canal, but I feel like the canal would be a no-go

My plan was to just set up my shelter once it starts to get dark and pack up when I leave in the morning. I wouldn't have a fire or anything like that. I just wanna be able to fish overnight to see if I can catch a monster night carp.

I had this experience a few months ago. I rode my bike to beaverdams at 1 o'clock in the morning to try some nighttime fishing. The area was dead quiet and I ended up catching a huge carp and some bullhead catfish ^_^ I'd say go for it!

I think you just want to take a girl fishing ....... :wub:

Carping and watching submarine races.....seriously though, ive caught some pretty monster cats and eyes overnight..would imagine carpin' would have the results!

FF

Archived