Niagara Outdoor Show ... Sunday, Mar.12

w1w

Ha ha ...thanks for that NRF !   My head just doubled in size !    :D  ....need to show my wife this lol !  Being retired now for 25 years , I have more time than most to sit and flatten my a$$ on the www . I'm sure many are tired of hearing from me ....but I hope to keep members from clicking on board to keep the dust away .....I have been fishing for over 65 years so I have lots of experience ....but that doesn't mean I know it all . I haven't got into modern day fishing using the latest technology . I'm still a basic  hook/line/sinker guy with some lure casts & drifting tossed in the mix. Been carping for a few years ....very enjoyable when they are biting .  I also answer all pms/emails the best I can to any members here .

Thanks Bubs .... tight lines to you !   :Gonefishing:

I hope to see y'all at the show tomorrow

...long day at the Leisureplex in Fort Erie, setting up for the show. Ugliboys were here and gone. Almost time to leave. I'll be here for 5am. I don't think I like 5am.  Hope some of the members can make it. There's great deals if you want to buy gear for your kids. See ya tomorrow, Cliff!...

13 hours ago, bigugli said:

It was a great little show. Lots of stuff and lots of people.

There were many very talented people at the show . The lady with the  wood carvings  & bird houses ,  does extraordinary work . The crappie fish blew me away .....every scale was carved in by hand !  From Cliffs 13' rods to Anna's fine work with signs & clothing decals , there was so much to choose from . Always nice to talk with the MNR crew , the home made tackle guys & gals , the gun sellers, and watching the kids learning to cast a line .  Good Show !

19 hours ago, smerchly said:

There were many very talented people at the show . The lady with the  wood carvings  & bird houses ,  does extraordinary work . The crappie fish blew me away .....every scale was carved in by hand !  From Cliffs 13' rods to Anna's fine work with signs & clothing decals , there was so much to choose from . Always nice to talk with the MNR crew , the home made tackle guys & gals , the gun sellers, and watching the kids learning to cast a line .  Good Show !

Smerchly, your comments are so relevant. It's not just about selling space. I attempt to find vendors/exhibitors with the hunting/fishing theme that will interest people. Retail drives these shows (in my opinion) and the products that the vendors offered were diverse. That coupled with wildlife agencies/organizations and accommodation plus Casting Kids creates good content. Thanks for recognizing that!

Congratulations to the 2017 Niagara Outdoor Show winners! I'll be contacting everyone by phone or e-mail, tomorrow. This event is sponsored by the Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel in Niagara Falls, Falls Chevrolet and Molson. Jim Miller has won a one night stay (incl. breakfast for 2) at the Cairn Croft, Molson Gear and a GMC t-shirt. Tammy Jonah (husband) has won a Quantum Aztec (10 bearing) Reel, a $50 pub voucher to Doc Magilligan's, Molson Gear and a GMC t-shirt. Karen Audet has won a $50 pub voucher to Doc Magilligan's, Molson Gear and a GMC t-shirt. Patrick Daradick, owner of Ontariolures.com has donated 2 subscriptions to Bob Izumi's Real Fishing Magazine. Those winners are Ronnie Desson and Robert Ritchie. Ronnie and Robert will be contacted by Patrick. The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (Zone J) has donated a one year adult membership and the winner is Janet Andrey. Molson Gear and a GMC t-shirt are part of that prize package. Janet will be contacted by OFAH. Casting Kids winners are Logan Neufeld and Christopher Brunning. Each of the kids will receive a rod and reel combo. To those who have made these prizes available, your generosity is greatly appreciated!!!   

Uploaded a few pics from the outdoor show for computer saavy Bill...haha

30 minutes ago, DaveC said:

Uploaded a few pics from the outdoor show for computer saavy Bill...haha

...thanx Dave! I'm still in training, I guess!

Archived