Whos Fishing?

DaveC

Anyone getting out? Hoping to get out this weekend and pursue some early spring runners.

Simcoe sunday fun-day! Hearing good things on other boards...limits of whites...17"  2lb perch....ontario record burbot ....just drill a hole and the fish come to you!

Yeah im pretty excited about sunday.....sadly gonna miss outdoor show

13 hours ago, I'm_A_Drifter said:

I have 10 days off. I'll definitely be doing some form of fishing.

Maybe some ice fishing on the rec canal .....:Gonefishing:

12 hours ago, fredfisher said:

Simcoe sunday fun-day! Hearing good things on other boards...limits of whites...17"  2lb perch....ontario record burbot ....just drill a hole and the fish come to you!

Good luck Fred ....it's been very slowwwww around these parts lately . I think our 2# perch have migrated to Simcoe....:rolleyes:

On 9 March, 2017 at 8:27 PM, fredfisher said:

Fished south end (cooks) L.Simcoe today with a buddy....on ice 07:00 off 16:00....COLD! 10' water produced the most+best quality fish..caught 80-100 with 18 making there way to niagara. Ice depth a nice 5-6". Nice to see a bald eagle flying around when we got there...a little side note...theres a bait shop on rutherford that kicks ass i have found out...GREAT prices on minnows and the hours are outstanding! 03:00(04:00 sundays)-15:00.....just off the 400.

FF

Archived