14" 1lb crappie

RaedwulfFisher

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

That scale is in kilos   :D   ....NICE crappie !

Hey Smerch do you need new cheaters?? The scale says 1 LB 0 OZ..:lol:...............still a nice fish 

11 hours ago, boogaloo said:

Hey Smerch do you need new cheaters?? The scale says 1 LB 0 OZ..:lol:...............still a nice fish 

made me double check the picture LMAO..

btw I know this is probably no big deal to a lot of people but when it's your first 1lb panfish..that's a milestone. I don't exactly catch monster panfish from those ponds so it was a nice surprise :D..gosh they are such a beautiful fish!!

On 6/19/2017 at 9:08 AM, RaedwulfFisher said:

made me double check the picture LMAO..

btw I know this is probably no big deal to a lot of people but when it's your first 1lb panfish..that's a milestone. I don't exactly catch monster panfish from those ponds so it was a nice surprise :D..gosh they are such a beautiful fish!!

It is a big deal. Pounds or kilos that is still a fish that I would be happy to catch. I did not mean to "belittle" your catch. Hint........next time post a pic of the length beside a tape rule and without a weigh scale. Makes for a better pic and others will drool. LOL.......................Daniel

On 2017-06-20 at 1:41 PM, boogaloo said:

It is a big deal. Pounds or kilos that is still a fish that I would be happy to catch. I did not mean to "belittle" your catch. Hint........next time post a pic of the length beside a tape rule and without a weigh scale. Makes for a better pic and others will drool. LOL.......................Daniel

Still a kilo.......I mean killer fish !   ;)  Congrats !     :Gonefishing:

Archived