New Fish finder

smerchly

For those who fish from boats , canoe or yaks......and for others who walk shorelines looking for that big pike , carp or school of perch , etc. ,

This device should save you time and energy and get you on the fish !   Watch out for other  peoples lines !!   ...short vid....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsxkU16dUsg

Remember years back there was a portable fish finder that you hooked up to a rod and casted out....lol.....myself I like the challenge of finding and figuring out a fishing hole.....weren't no sofistomacated contraptologies when i grew up learning to fish and i do alright 😁

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

no sofistomacated contraptologies when i grew up

....until they put drags on casting reels   lol

That vid is 3 years old .....OLD techno now  !   I have a 20 + year old Lowrance fish "finder" that came with the boat . It doesn't work great but it "finds" the bottom for me ( might save a prop) That is all I need ....hooked it up today ....crossed my fingers , & it seems to be working ....ready soon for Quinte . ( Real nice big trailer for sale there , lake front for $16 grand .....if anyone would like to fish Quinte at Deseronto .... I should buy it !!!!     :read:

Archived